Our Elected Leaders
CVUU Board of Trustees
The CVUU is run by members of the congregation who are elected to serve on the Board of Trustees. The Board is responsible for setting goals, conducting business, and ensuring that the property is maintained. In addition to the CVUU Board members listed below, members of our CVUU Councils and Committees also volunteer their time to help keep the CVUU running.
- Board President: John Fischer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Vice-President: Desiree Cunningham, email@example.com
- Board Secretary: Mary Day, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance Director: Mike Knapp, email@example.com
- Trustee (Ministry): Albert Browne, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trustee (Religious Services): Del Carpenter, email@example.com
- Trustee (Education/Programs): Callie Amiday, REAP@cedarvalleyuu.org
- Trustee (Social Action): Sheri Huber-Otting, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trustee (Building/Operations): Tony Michael, email@example.com
- CVUU Leadership List 2017-2018
- CVUU Policies & Procedures
- CVUU Bylaws
- Board meeting notes are available from our CVUU administrator.
For contact information not provided here, see the CVUU directory.