Whereas CVUU Small Groups typically consist of 5-10 members, our Affinity Groups are open to any number of people! You are welcome to join any of these groups or just stop by to check it out and connect with other CVUUs.
Affinity Groups include:
- “A.M. UU” at Caribou Coffee: This group is open to anyone who enjoys morning coffee, tea and conversation. Meet with Bill Brown and other CVUUs from 7:00 – 8:30 a.m. at the Cedar Falls Caribou Coffee on University Avenue on the third Monday of every month.
- Buddhist Path: Meets each Thursday at 7:00 p.m. with ‘tea and cookies in the kitchen’. They then adjourn upstairs to check in with their stories of the week, chanting, meditation, and then have dharma discussion, ending at 9:00 p.m.
- Choir and Theoretical String Band: Meet Wednesdays at 6:30pm. Contact our Music Director Jess Leib or simply stop by!
- CUUPs (Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans): Meeting times vary. See our Facebook group for details.
- Progressive Parenting Group: Meeting times vary. See our Facebook group for details.
For more information about these groups, see the links provided in the descriptions above. For information about scheduling, see the the CVUU calendar or CVUU Weekly Updates, or contact the person mentioned in the description. Contact information is available in the CVUU directory or from our CVUU administrator.