Adult Forum sessions run from 11:30 a.m. until 12:15 p.m. on Sundays. Child care is provided.
- April 2nd: No Adult RE due to the third inequality workshop today; see announcement in the April CVUU Newsletter.
- April 9th: UU Justice in the Middle East; Carollyn Hartsfield will present a program on this effort by the denomination to work towards peace and justice in the Middle East.
- April 16th: No Adult RE due to the Easter Brunch.
- April 23rd: ACES; These initials stand for the Adverse Childhood Experiences Study, which has documented the powerful relationship between key adverse experiences by children and their later problems as adults. The study was initially done in California, but it has since been replicated in Iowa and other states. Professor Steve Onken, of the UNI Department of Social Work will share his expertise on this important topic.
- April 30th: Beltane Celebration! Our current holiday of May Day has its roots in the ancient pagan holiday of Beltane, which celebrates the coming of warm weather. Join us as we connect with the cycles of nature that form a backdrop to our lives.
For more information, suggestions, or to help with future sessions, please contact Al Hays at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about other ways to connect with adults at the CVUU.