!!!! PLEASE NOTE CHANGE IN LOCATION DUE TO FLOODING!!! Please join us for a fun filled day of activities at the CVUU (not at Black Hawk Park, as was announced previously.) We will have a service including water communion. Bring a vial of water to share if you have collected something of significance over the summer. Water will also be provided. Celebration Associate – Del Carpenter
- 10:15 am Cedar Glen Pipe and Drums ~~~includes 9/11 Memorial
- 10:30 – 11:30 am Water Communion Service
- 11:45 – 12:30 pm BBQ/POTLUCK LUNCH
- CVUU provides hotdogs/brats/hamburgers and water. Attendees are invited to bring a dish to share!! Awards Lunch Recognizing: Al Hays, outgoing CVUU president; Finance Committee; Summer Worship Teams; and Staff
- 12:30 – 4:30 pm — CHILDCARE FUN!
- 12:40-1:30 pm Team Building
- 1:40-2:30 pm Finding Your Ministry – small groups
- 2:40- 3:30 pm Group Check in
- 3:40-4:30 pm Recreation Hour – small groups
ATTENDEES PLEASE BRING:
- Your water communion water, representing places and events that were important to you this summer!
- Your camp chairs/ folding chairs
- Picnic blanket, and/or other stuff you’d find helpful to have at a retreat ♥!!!!
- Plates/cups/cutlery for all in your group
- A delicious side dish to share for lunch (YES, crockpots are perfect, we have plenty of electrical plug-ins available!)
- Bring beverages of your choice for yourself (BYOB, alcohol or non alcohol is acceptable)
- Bug repellent
- Fun outdoor toys – balls, hula hoops, bean bag toss, etc